- What's On
- Retreats & Classes
- About Us
IBAA Kogarah used to be known as IBAA Hurstville , twenty minutes from the CBD and an hour drive from Nan Tien Temple. IBAS Hurstville was founded on September 9, 2000. With ongoing public support, new premises double in size to the original venue opened on July 6, 2002 to accomodate the expanding devotee base.
- Dharma functions:regular Dharma services, Avakilotesvara Dharma function, Ullambana Function
- Dharma talks
- Ch’an Meditation classes Dharma Study Groups
- Art and Craft classes:flower arrangement course, beading class, traditional chinese instrument class, vegetarian cooking class
- Spreading the Dharma in the local community: involvement in Clean Up Australia Day, Chinese New Year celebrations and a range of other community based events.
- Cultural exchange through the Dharma: e.g. Merit Times newspaper, Mid-Autumn Festival, social outings and other events.
247 Princes HighwayKogarah, NSW 2217
Telephone:+61 (2) 95536533
+61 (2) 95536522
Fax:+61 (2) 9587 3650
9 am - 5 pm Tue-Sun and Public Holidays
Closed on Mondays