- What's On
- Retreats & Classes
- Meditation & Classes
- Buddhist Retreats
- About Us
Overnight "Buddhist Awareness" Excursion
The Buddhist Awareness Excursion offers students a completely unique place to learn about Buddhism where it is most appropriate. It provides students with a theoretical approach to learning about ‘Humanistic’ Buddhism, to guide them in developing and understanding Buddhism. Providing also a practical approach, Nan Tien Temple also allows students to have fun whilst learning about the religion and Chinese culture. The Buddhist Awareness Excursion allows the teacher to select the most relevant and appropriate activities for their student’s studies.
The cost of this excursion is $85 per student/teacher (GST included). Inclusions:
- Guided tour
- Relaxation Mediation and Buddhism Talk/Discussion
- One night's accommodation in a four share suite with private ensuite
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals
- Ceremonies conducted by the resident Venerables of Nan Tien Temple
- A personal selection of 2 cultural activities (see below)
Calligraphy: Practice the strokes of ancient Chinese art
Lotus Flower Folding: Learn the art of paper folding
Basic Buddhism: An enlightening talk on the aspects of Buddhism
Tea Chan: Relax and enjoy tea meditation
1. Min. 15 pax . Where group numbers fall below 15, tour price will be charged for 15 people (excluding lunch and accommodation which will be charged per head) .
2. High School students only.
Overnight Excursions Application Form Download.