- What's On
- Retreats & Classes
- Meditation & Classes
- Buddhist Retreats
- About Us
Volunteering is to be a happy boddhisatva.
- to be happy and compassionate
- to develop your potential
- to increase yourself confidence
- to make new friends
- to practice the dharma
- to benefit yourself and others
Things you can help with:
Administration, Education, Gardening, Cleaning, Catering, Environment, Translation, Security, Transport, Fund Raising, Decorating and more....
- Respect and abide by the temple rules
- Be willing to learn about Buddhist teachings
- Be responsible, reliable and trustworthy
- Possess a positive attitude and open mind
- Wearing the provided uniform
If you like to make more friends and donate your time to benefit our society, you are welcome to join our volunteer group. By coming to the Temple and talking with the Reverends, we can arrange activities at times convenient to you. Your enthusiasm and help will make our society more beautiful.